My Nutrition Store Shop At PerfumeWorldWide.com

Apr 9, 2008

How to your sale tactics in Life, dating or your business

One big question. I am sure that everyone on this planet would like to know the answer to that.

A couple of years ago, I worked for a British company time to share. I am sure that right now there are many people turn their faces: "time share? Oh. Not." I agree - but this is not the point of this article.

While he was working there, I took some intern in the course of body language and "The Art of sales." Since then, I manage to sell everything I want. Put all, I mean business, the things that I want my wife, my children, my family and friends and so on.

How can I do that, you ask? Well, here it is. You can try to use this method in all areas, and I promise I will work:

For example, I will use my first day with my wife, which eventually lead to our marriage.

Imagine - My first date with her, pleasant restaurant, lights candles, wine and music (which makes it necessary to set the scene first).

She came, we said hello to the other, some wine and then ordered the "sale" began.

1. KISS - This means: Keep It Simple and stupid. This is a very important point in the entire conversation. The information given more freedom, rather than the need to think. You must give information about yourself, but try to think of what you say as you can talk too much and give up any information that it should not be… at least not for now.

2. WH questions - As the conversation function, try to apply as many WH as may question: why, where, how, what… You must gather as much information about them as you can understand who is sitting at the moment and talk to you, what is your kind, what he / she likes… Why is that so important? As I asked my future wife on the first date on which all WH, I found that it is a "home" type, romantic love, love to coddle… If I immediately start talking about me and my 'wild' life, I probably lost interest in me. I am not suggesting that you need to be someone else just to get their attention, but trying to "win" this meeting.

3. Tea or coffee - Now that you have gathered all the information you need, and it is time to begin to close this agreement. You are not about to close now, but it should be closer to the goal of our "sale". Tea and coffee are BASED questions about the information they received before and now tries to focus on the points. For example: "So what we are trying to say is that you will not be home for wild parties then leave?" Or "… to do what you prefer, Madonna or Jimmy Hendricks?" With this type of issue that is now minimizing Information received more focused responses.

4. The closure - You have reached the information, focused response, it is time to "close" the "sale." What we want to do is get an answer yes or no (up to you). If we will have to respond - You have just reached its goal. What do? Very simple. ALL use of this information to all afternoon / reunion and concentrate on particular issues that you want to get answers yes or no. For example: "So what we are saying is that if I could make some nice dinner for you, as you like, with candles and wine, which could meet again?" Of course, waiting for a "yes". It is very important to use the statements finishing at the end of her questions, such as "so that as coddling, no?" Use your head to get the go-ahead to ask it.It gives a "mirror effect" on people and can not help not sit again.

As I mentioned earlier, you can use this technique in ANYWHERE ALL… believe me it works, but like everything else in life, you need to practice much.

I hope that we can and will use it in their lives.
Do you find this article useful? For more advice and useful suggestions, points to reflect and take into account technical and knowledge related to the guides on romance, do please look for more information on our Web sites.